Winter Market Preview Booklet Registration
We are happy to share plans for our Winter Market Preview Booklet. Our booklet provides an opportunity for you to share featured Market Locations, Show Specials, Events and New Product Releases with our Retail Members.
Our Winter Booklet will be emailed to all PPP Retail Member Stores for delivery in December. It will also be hosted on our mobile friendly website and promoted on our Social Media platforms.
This feature will include your Company Logo, 50 Word Profile, 3 Showroom Locations (Atlanta, Dallas & Las Vegas Gift Markets), along with ONE Market Preview Image.
There will be three options to participate:
Vendor Partners offering our Retail Members an extra 5% discount for the entire month of January and at select markets (Atlanta, Dallas & Las Vegas) will be featured first in alphabetical order. Cost to participate: $250.00
Vendor Partners offering our Retail Members an extra 5% discount at select markets (Atlanta, Dallas & Las Vegas) will be featured following Option 1 Vendors in alphabetical order. Cost to participate: $250.00
Vendor Partners offering the standard PPP discount. Vendors will be featured in our final section of the Winter Booklet in alphabetical order following Vendors exhibiting at our Event in Atlanta, who are offering an extra discount at that event. Cost to participate: $325.00
To participate, complete and submit the form below.
Tier 2 Vendors may skip the registration and payment steps and proceed directly to the Market Preview Booklet Submission (details below); no additional payment is required for PPP Vendors participating at the Premier Plus Tier.
Registration & Payment: Thursday, October 10th
Artwork: Thursday, October 17th
Company Profile and Artwork Submission Details:
Visit our Submission Page at http://purchasingpowerplus.com/submissions/
Select “Market Preview Booklet” from the drop down menu. It is the first available menu option and will guide you through the requirements.
Submission requirements are as follows:
- 50 Word Vendor Profile
- Company Logo (Hi Res PC-Compatible)
- Market Showrooms or Temporary Booths for Atlanta, Dallas and/or Las Vegas
- Market Preview Image (See Guidelines Below)
- One Cohesive Lifestyle Image OR a Single Product Image with a White or Translucent Background.
- Do not “stitch” multiple lifestyle images into one file and submit as a singular image.
- Do not “stitch” multiple products into one file. The imagery must be cohesive.
- We do not recommend sending an image of a display, floor spinner, etc. We want to help ensure your line is showcased in the best light.
- No text (including but not limited to company name, website, email, phone number…) should appear on your image. This should not appear to be an “ad”.
- HI RES PC-Compatible TIFF or JPEG File – 300 DPI for Print Quality, 800 x 800 (Maximum Image File Size is 2MB.)
Note image may be edited for size and content at the discretion of Purchasing Power Plus.
Sample Company Profile: Boston International Inc. has been a leader in the gift industry since 1986. This design driven gift company specializes in “Celebrating the Home.” Over the past 26 years, BI has been proud to bring consumers unique and distinctive paper gifts, decorative accessories and seasonal accents from all over the world.
Remember, all submissions must be made online and submissions via email will not be accepted. Please email [email protected] with any questions.
Finally, for your reference, you may view last year’s Market Preview Booklet here.
We appreciate your support of our Retail Community!